Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- Tower power supply and transformer 12 - 24 VDC
- Accepts 9 transmitters, identifies each group of three with a different chime tone
- Operates with 9VDC adaptor (included)
- Wall mount or table mount design
- Form C relay for activating other devices (50V AC 1A max. or 24V DC 1A max.) with adjustable output duration
- Replacement cover and lens
- Used for the LX-402 PIR
- Lightweight design and is able to offer easy replacement
- Cover and lens is effortless to change over and install
- Affordable for all operators
- Replacement cover and lens
- Used for the LX-802N PIR
- Lens and cover is able to provide protection for the PIR
- Affordable, effortless to install and lightweight for all operators
- 2 protective metal covers
- Used for the BX-100PLUS
- Cover is highly constructed with strong metals
- Mounting Bracket for weather proof exterior electrial box
- Used with the double gang weather resistant exterior electrical box for additional support
- Adjustable Angle Mounting Bracket for RLS-PB
- Sun and Snow Shield
- Used for the SIP100/5030
- Sun and Snow Shield with 5 creep zone detectors
- Used for the SIP 3020/4010/404 series
- 2 x spacers to extend
- Used for the BX-100PLUS to sit 2” from the mounting surface
- Lightweight design, an affordable price
- Simple mounting and installation for all BX-100PLUS operators
- Adapter mount plate to a weatherproof double gang box
- Adapter plate is ideal for many outdoor locations
See any errors on this page? Let us know.