Batko specializes in the manufacturer of protective enclosures for surveillance equipment and offers a wide range of tough, easy-to-install products. Since the early 1980’s Batko has been developing and delivering enclosures to put cameras in locations previously thought to be impossible, this was demonstrated with the introduction of their popular insulated enclosures in 1987.
Now offering over 200 enclosures for cameras, DVR’s and monitors along with various protection accessories, BATKO is a well-established leader in North America. With a focus on simplicity and providing the best value, BATKO designs both indoor and outdoor enclosures, as well as specialist enclosures for extreme environments.
For warranty information click here: https://www.batko.com/footer/garanties.php
Tel: (418) 286-6842 / 800-463-1455
Fax: (418) 286-4201 / 800-261-3514
Platinum Tools develop and source custom solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. With an extensive range of cutters, crimpers, connectors and testers Platinum Tools can help you build and test a new custom cabling solution for your security network.
Founded in 1997 Platinum Tools have dedicated themselves not only to providing the best product for the job but providing the best service to go with it. Through their carefully chosen distributors and installers they ensure that their end users have all their questions answered. They also offer an extensive array of documentation, tips and FAQ media on their website allowing you to find information on your product day or night.
Fax: (800) 749-5784
- Face Plate With 6" Sun Shield
- Replacement Opaque Dome with A Clear Window
- Dome with A Smoke Window Stripe
- Lock For FR-1611, FR-1816
- Special kit to reduce VCR vibrations inside the FR-1611
- Includes: a foam cushion, a bracket to fix the VCR inside the lock box
- Two brackets to secure the lock box to the vehicle floor
- Wall Mount Bracket Kit
- Pole Mount Bracket Kit
- Strips to a maximum O.D. of 0.18 to 1" (4.5 to 25mm)
- Blade adjusts for jacket thickness up to 0.125" (4.5mm)
- For use with stranded, solid, and multi conductor cable
- Applications: Ring cable & slit, spiral cut, end terminations, window splice
- Compatible with industry standard punchdown tools
- Manufactured from high carbon tool steel
- Precision ground
- Heat treated for durability
- Rust resistant black oxide finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.