Batko specializes in the manufacturer of protective enclosures for surveillance equipment and offers a wide range of tough, easy-to-install products. Since the early 1980’s Batko has been developing and delivering enclosures to put cameras in locations previously thought to be impossible, this was demonstrated with the introduction of their popular insulated enclosures in 1987.
Now offering over 200 enclosures for cameras, DVR’s and monitors along with various protection accessories, BATKO is a well-established leader in North America. With a focus on simplicity and providing the best value, BATKO designs both indoor and outdoor enclosures, as well as specialist enclosures for extreme environments.
For warranty information click here: https://www.batko.com/footer/garanties.php
Tel: (418) 286-6842 / 800-463-1455
Fax: (418) 286-4201 / 800-261-3514
Optex, Inc. specializes in indoor/outdoor passive and active infrared technology, including a wide variety of hardwired and wireless outdoor detectors and photobeams, specialized sensors to trigger CCTV systems and a one-of-a-kind Class-1 Laser detector for high security applications. These sensors are a valuable addition to any large or high security network allowing the system to detect in multi spectrum and so see things that normal RGB sensors would miss.
Since their founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. With their cutting edge technology and high quality materials Optex equipment isn’t just an investment in security it’s an investment in the future.
- Face Plate With 6" Sun Shield
- Replacement Opaque Dome with A Clear Window
- Dome with A Smoke Window Stripe
- Lock For FR-1611, FR-1816
- Special kit to reduce VCR vibrations inside the FR-1611
- Includes: a foam cushion, a bracket to fix the VCR inside the lock box
- Two brackets to secure the lock box to the vehicle floor
- Wall Mount Bracket Kit
- Pole Mount Bracket Kit
- Tower power supply and transformer 12 - 24 VDC
- Accepts 9 transmitters, identifies each group of three with a different chime tone
- Operates with 9VDC adaptor (included)
- Wall mount or table mount design
- Form C relay for activating other devices (50V AC 1A max. or 24V DC 1A max.) with adjustable output duration
- Replacement cover and lens
- Used for the LX-402 PIR
- Lightweight design and is able to offer easy replacement
- Cover and lens is effortless to change over and install
- Affordable for all operators
See any errors on this page? Let us know.