Batko specializes in the manufacturer of protective enclosures for surveillance equipment and offers a wide range of tough, easy-to-install products. Since the early 1980’s Batko has been developing and delivering enclosures to put cameras in locations previously thought to be impossible, this was demonstrated with the introduction of their popular insulated enclosures in 1987.
Now offering over 200 enclosures for cameras, DVR’s and monitors along with various protection accessories, BATKO is a well-established leader in North America. With a focus on simplicity and providing the best value, BATKO designs both indoor and outdoor enclosures, as well as specialist enclosures for extreme environments.
For warranty information click here: https://www.batko.com/footer/garanties.php
Tel: (418) 286-6842 / 800-463-1455
Fax: (418) 286-4201 / 800-261-3514
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Face Plate With 6" Sun Shield
- Replacement Opaque Dome with A Clear Window
- Dome with A Smoke Window Stripe
- Lock For FR-1611, FR-1816
- Special kit to reduce VCR vibrations inside the FR-1611
- Includes: a foam cushion, a bracket to fix the VCR inside the lock box
- Two brackets to secure the lock box to the vehicle floor
- Wall Mount Bracket Kit
- Pole Mount Bracket Kit
- Audio speaker unit for Simplebus system with terminal board and double amplifier, watertight loudspeaker and electret microphone
- The loudspeaker and microphone volume can be adjusted from the front
- Complete with microprocessor and DIP SWITCH with 8 positions for programming the calls to the users
- 12V AC power supply (use Art. 1395)
- Electronic door-opening function on board (3A)
- Seamless concept in 15/10° embossed stainless steel
- Designed to house the SK9001/ SK9030 units management device
- Secured with 4 anti-vandalism screws (toolkit supplied)
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 24 mm
See any errors on this page? Let us know.