Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- True curtain “barrier” coverage patterns
- Adaptive 4D signal processing analyzes size, speed, shape, and duration of signal
- Adaptive passive infrared technology automatically adjusts alarm threshold in harsh environments
- Nine barriers with 50-ft. (15 m) range at mounting heights of 6 to 10 ft. (1.8 to 3 m)
- Three possible coverage patterns—full 90 degrees, 45 degrees left, or 45 degrees right
- Single two-wire loop up to two miles means fast and easy installation for new construction or retrofit applications
- Addressable sensors indicates exact location of alarm or trouble event
- Supports up to 192 devices
- Advanced digital communication from the sensors to the panel
- Meets NFPA functional test requirements
- Does not contaminate detector
- Evaporates completely
- Non-toxic formula with no CFCs
- Only functional test system backed up by GE
See any errors on this page? Let us know.