Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two (2) composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness (300 cd/m2) throughout monitor life
- Space-Saving, Flat Panel Design
- Picture-Frame-Style Desktop Stand
- Looping Composite and S-Video Inputs
- RGB and DVI Input
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 SXGA Resolution
See any errors on this page? Let us know.