Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Supports high-resolution 500 TVL, up to 1280 x 1024 resolution–1.3 Megapixels (UML 191 90 and UML 171 90) or 1024 x 768 resolution (UML 151 90)
- Maximum brightness of 250 to 300 cd/m2
- Maximum contrast ratio of 600:1 to 1000:1 for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Minimum response time of five to eight ms reduces smearing and ghosting
- 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-ranging internal power supply
- Three Screen Sizes (15", 17" and 19") available
- High Resolution Image 550 TVL
- Composite 1& 2-NTSC/PAL(BNC), S-Video(Y/C) and Analog VGA(D-Sub)
- 16.2 Million Colors
- Wider Viewing Angle
- High Resolution
- 3D Comb Filter
- Front LCD Protection Glass and Metal Frame
- PIP and PBP
- Contrast Ratio 800:1, Brightness 250cd/m2
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two (2) composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness (300 cd/m2) throughout monitor life
See any errors on this page? Let us know.