Advanced Technology Video has been a force in the security business since 1983, when they introduced their breakthrough video multiplexer products and have been a market leader ever since. Driven by innovation ATV is always looking for new ways to deliver products with unmatched value and reliability.
Proudly American based ATV does not need to rely on an international distribution chain allowing them to assist their clients directly. All ATV products are loaded with features at prices points available nowhere else in the industry. All this is backed by an experienced team of staff, ensuring that you get the advice you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.atvideo.com/support-center/product-warranty
- Supports high-resolution 500 TVL, up to 1280 x 1024 resolution–1.3 Megapixels (UML 191 90 and UML 171 90) or 1024 x 768 resolution (UML 151 90)
- Maximum brightness of 250 to 300 cd/m2
- Maximum contrast ratio of 600:1 to 1000:1 for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Minimum response time of five to eight ms reduces smearing and ghosting
- 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-ranging internal power supply
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two (2) composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness (300 cd/m2) throughout monitor life
See any errors on this page? Let us know.