AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets.. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
- High 1280 x 1024 SXGA resolution
- NeoV™ Optical Glass
- Anti-Burn-in™ technology
- Quick signal-switching time (<= 0.8 sec.)
- Horizontal resolution up to 620TVL(NTSC), 625TVL(PAL)
- 17" Display
- 1280 x 1024 Resolution
- Easy-access USB port (pass through)
- Built-in headphone jack and stereo speakers
- Wear-resistant touch sensor controls
- Optional LCD Protection Glass, Metal Cabinet, Trigger Sensor, Auto Source Sequencing
- 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz Resolution, 250 Nits, 1000:1 Contrast
- PIP / PBP
- 1W x 2 Built-In Speakers
- Mount Options: Wall, Ceiling or Rack
- Sunlight Readable Ultra Bright LED with Transflective Technology
- PIP / PBP Multi Display Function
- 3D Comb Filter, Deinterlace, Noise Reduction
- 1W x 2 Built in Speaker
- Mount Options: Wall or Ceiling and Rack
- High 1280 × 1024 SXGA resolution
- Anti-Burn-in™ technology
- ooping BNC video inputs for multiple connections
- Quick signal-switching time ( ? 0.8 sec. )
- NTSC/PAL auto-detection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.