AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets.. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- High 1280 x 1024 SXGA resolution
- NeoV™ Optical Glass
- Anti-Burn-in™ technology
- Quick signal-switching time (<= 0.8 sec.)
- Horizontal resolution up to 620TVL(NTSC), 625TVL(PAL)
- 17" Display
- 1280 x 1024 Resolution
- Easy-access USB port (pass through)
- Built-in headphone jack and stereo speakers
- Wear-resistant touch sensor controls
- Three Screen Sizes (15", 17" and 19") available
- High Resolution Image 550 TVL
- Composite 1& 2-NTSC/PAL(BNC), S-Video(Y/C) and Analog VGA(D-Sub)
- 16.2 Million Colors
- Wider Viewing Angle
- High Resolution
- 3D Comb Filter
- Front LCD Protection Glass and Metal Frame
- PIP and PBP
- Contrast Ratio 800:1, Brightness 250cd/m2
- High 1280 × 1024 SXGA resolution
- Anti-Burn-in™ technology
- ooping BNC video inputs for multiple connections
- Quick signal-switching time ( ? 0.8 sec. )
- NTSC/PAL auto-detection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.