Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Controls up to 255 PTZ cameras
- Superior system compatibility Multi protocol support
- OSD Menu
- 3D joystick control
- RS-485 and RS-422 compatibility
- USB Joystick controller for Network camera to control PTZ and OSD from Samsung CMS
- Superior system compatibility
- 3D joystick control
- Quick and easy installation
- 2 lines text LCD
- Up to 255 units of PTZ/zoom cameras, DVR, and receiver
- Compact design
- 3D joystick to control PTZ function
- Support multi-protocol
- 5" TFT touch LCD
- Control PTZ dome cameras, DVRs and matrix switchers
- Centralized control up to 255 units with a single controller
- Connect to a system up to 16 controllers
- Control via Coaxial Cable or RS-485
- Camera connected: 1 unit
- Cable Extension: Max. 1640 ft (with 5C-2V cable)
- External Control Interface: RS-232C. RS-485
- Power Input: DC12V adaptor or 4AA battery
- Control via coaxial cable or RS-485
- Camera connected 1 unit
- Cable extension Max. 500m (with 5C-2V cable)
- External control interface RS-232C, RS-485
- Power input 12VDC adaptor or 4 AA batteries
See any errors on this page? Let us know.