For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Remote Control Unit
- For ICD-8X8, ICD-8X9, ISD-A21 Series
- Controller for the WJ-HD300, WJ-HD500 and WJ-HD200 Series of Digital Disk Recorders, and other PS-Data devices
- Controller for Matrix System 150 (WJ-SX150A version 2.03 or higher)
- Integrated System Control
- Universal Design for Right or Left Hand Use
- System Management Capability
- Detached joystick controls Pan/Tilt and Zoom, allowing seamless tracking
- Larger numeric keypad provides direct access to cameras
- Jog Dial and Shuttle Ring for smoother control of WJ-HD300 Series recorders
- Image switching and sequencing buttons
See any errors on this page? Let us know.