Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- Capable of controlling speed dome cameras, DVRs and monitors
- Centralized control of up to 999 cameras from a single controller
- Password protected to prevent unauthorized users
- 3-D Joystick for PTZ control functions and Jog Shuttle for DVR control
- Control up to 255 cameras
- Multiple protocols supported per channel
- RS-485/RS-422 communication (Tx: 3 port, Trx: 1 port)
- Programmable user preferences (preset, tour, group, etc)
- Powerful PTZ and Recorder operation via LAN
- Keyboard with joystick allows precise and rapid control over PTZ camera movement
- LAN connection enables management of multiple devices including FLIR NVRs & MPX DVRs
- Supports RS485, RS232, Pelco-D and Pelco-P
See any errors on this page? Let us know.