CCTVSTAR are a surveillance company with a difference. While they are relatively new entrants to the market they are fast growing their market share by forging large technological partner networks, adopting open source technology where possible and providing some of the best customer service in the industry. As a vital link in the security surveillance technology value chain, CCTVSTAR creates sales and profitability opportunities for its partners and resellers through unique marketing, product aggregation and distribution.
Since its beginnings in 2007, CCTVSTAR has connected technology solution providers with strategic partners worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the security surveillance industry. They offer a broad array of solutions and services to approximately 1,500 resellers by distributing and marketing their State-Of-The-Art vSync technologies worldwide.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cctvstar.com/ver3/?f=policy
Fax: (714) 870-7088
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- PTZ Camera controller
- Up to 0.7 mile long distance remote control by RS-485
- Multi-Controller connection
- 3-Axis Joystick
- LCD Display
- Capable of controlling up to 32 speed domes
- 2 levels of passwords (administrator and user) are supported for higher security
- Programmed data from up to 2 domes can be downloaded to non-volatile memory space and uploaded to a new dome
- Control a camera’s panning and tilting movement with variable speeds from 0.5’/sec. to 90’/sec., as well as its zoom, focus and iris command
- Normal speed is inversely proportional to the current zoom ratio
See any errors on this page? Let us know.