CCTVSTAR are a surveillance company with a difference. While they are relatively new entrants to the market they are fast growing their market share by forging large technological partner networks, adopting open source technology where possible and providing some of the best customer service in the industry. As a vital link in the security surveillance technology value chain, CCTVSTAR creates sales and profitability opportunities for its partners and resellers through unique marketing, product aggregation and distribution.
Since its beginnings in 2007, CCTVSTAR has connected technology solution providers with strategic partners worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the security surveillance industry. They offer a broad array of solutions and services to approximately 1,500 resellers by distributing and marketing their State-Of-The-Art vSync technologies worldwide.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cctvstar.com/ver3/?f=policy
Fax: (714) 870-7088
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Remote Control of Multiplexer Functions
- Select up to 256 Cameras from One Keyboard Connected to a String of MX4000 Genex Multiplexers
- Select up to 128 Cameras from a Maximum of Four Keyboards through an MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer Server
- Joystick for Fixed Speed and Variable Speed Control of Pan/Tilt Units
- Control and Program CM6700 and CM6800 Matrix Switchers
- Select Cameras and Monitors
- Operate Sequences
- Operate Auxiliaries
- Acknowledge Alarms
- Keyboard to Control CM6700/CM6800/CM9760, SAT/CM9700 Matrix Switchers, Genex Multiplexer When Used with CM6700 and CM6800, Up to 16 Receivers Directly from Keyboard (such as Spectra and Esprit)
- Multi-Speed Control of PTZ Functions
- Preset Position and Pattern Control
- Auxiliary Operation
- PTZ Camera controller
- Up to 0.7 mile long distance remote control by RS-485
- Multi-Controller connection
- 3-Axis Joystick
- LCD Display
See any errors on this page? Let us know.