American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Tipper with T-Bolt and Hardware, 1/4" Spacer Insert
- Line phase indicator
- Camera phase indicator for use in setting up cameras with phase adj
- The patented single load control knob and exclusive split-ball feature firmly lock the head into place
- This base has three 1/4" (6.3mm) countersunk mounting holes on a 4 5/16" (109.5mm)bolt circle for attaching directly to a work bench or to a portable Base Mount
- Accepts all 5/8" (15.9mm) stems
- Overall height is 3 3/4" (95.2mm)
- Work can be attached easily to this universal Fixturing Head
- Six slots are 0.4375” (11.1mm) wide and 1.1875” (30.2mm) long; six 0.25” (6.3mm) bolt holes are evenly spaced on a 4.375” (111.1mm) bolt circle
- Flat surface: 5.375” (136.5mm) in diameter
- Shaft is 4.125” (104.8mm) long and 5/8” (15.9mm) in diameter; compatible with all 300 series Bases
- Height (shaft to top of head): 3.75” (95.2mm), Weight: 11.5oz. (1.3kg)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.