Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Pelco Analytics Included at No Charge
- Analytic Alarm Triggers
- PTZ from Web GUI, Including Presets and Patterns
- SNMP Support in Web GUI
- OSD On/Off from Web GUI
- Decode Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Streams
- Simultaneously Drive Two High Definition Monitors From a Single Unit
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High Profile Codecs
- Simultaneously View up to Sixteen MPEG-4 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 Images Per Second (ips); up to Twelve H.264 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 ips; or up to Two 1080P Streams in Real Time
- EnduraView™ Technology Optimizes CPU Load and Bandwidth Utilization when Displaying Multiple Cameras Simultaneously
- Analog video support for DSSRV Network Video Recorder
- H.264 main profile compression
- Supports 16 channels per encoder
- Up to 30/25 (NTSC/PAL) IPS at CIF, 2CIF, and D1 per Input
- Provides 16 looping, auto-terminating video outputs
- Open Standards-Based Architecture
- MJPEG and H.264 Baseline, Main, or High Profile Compression
- Dual-Stream at up to D1; 30/25 Images per Second (ips) per Stream
- Integrated Coaxitron® and Pelco D and Pelco P PTZ Protocols
- Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) in the In-Line Model
- 8 Video Inputs, Expandable to 16 Video Inputs
- Dual MPEG-4 Video Streams per Input
- Up to 30 High Quality (4CIF) Images per Second per Stream
- Adaptive Deinterlacing Technology
- 2 Security Modes
See any errors on this page? Let us know.