For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
VideoComm Technologies has started a revolution in security surveillance with their advanced wireless technology. Wireless video transmission eliminates the costs associated with running wires over long distances or difficult to reach locations. This presents new opportunities to protect lives, property and assets in ways that have been impractical in the past. VideoComm Technologies is ready to meet almost any CCTV application you can imagine from large scale high powered systems spanning distances of up to 200 miles to small networks covering a few hundred feet they have a product that will reliably free your system from the restrictions associated with running wires.
VideoComm Technologies is the recognized market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, products and technical support. They know their products inside out so when it comes to pre and after sale service you can’t do better than the best and that’s what VideoComm deliver.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videotransmitters.com/What-is-the-warranty-policy-with-VideoComm-products
Tel: (888) 379-2666
Fax: (905) 336-9662
- Full frame H.264 transmission
- H.264 and JPEG triple encoding: A total of 3 outputs, comprising of 2 H.264 outputs and 1 JPEG output, can be provided
- Motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion allows every frame to be clear even when the subject is moving
- Open command conversion table for RS485 ensures the control of various manufacture's PTZ camera
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters embedded in the image
- Full frame H.264 High Profile transmission for all 4 channels
- H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG dual stream output at VGA or D1 image size with up to 30 ips
- Compensates picture degradation caused by long distance video transmission
- Motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion
- Camera control over a coaxial cable
- HDMI interface supports 1920 x 1080 HD display size
- Up to 256 i-Pro cameras and encoders can be registered
- Single channel audio decoding (G.726)
- Browser GUI for easy set-up
- Embedded OS ensures high reliability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.