For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Pelco Analytics Included at No Charge
- Analytic Alarm Triggers
- PTZ from Web GUI, Including Presets and Patterns
- SNMP Support in Web GUI
- OSD On/Off from Web GUI
- Full frame H.264 High Profile transmission for all 4 channels
- H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG dual stream output at VGA or D1 image size with up to 30 ips
- Compensates picture degradation caused by long distance video transmission
- Motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion
- Camera control over a coaxial cable
- Decode Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Streams
- Simultaneously Drive Two High Definition Monitors From a Single Unit
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High Profile Codecs
- Simultaneously View up to Sixteen MPEG-4 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 Images Per Second (ips); up to Twelve H.264 Streams at 4CIF Resolution, 30/25 ips; or up to Two 1080P Streams in Real Time
- EnduraView™ Technology Optimizes CPU Load and Bandwidth Utilization when Displaying Multiple Cameras Simultaneously
- HDMI interface supports 1920 x 1080 HD display size
- Up to 256 i-Pro cameras and encoders can be registered
- Single channel audio decoding (G.726)
- Browser GUI for easy set-up
- Embedded OS ensures high reliability
- Analog video support for DSSRV Network Video Recorder
- H.264 main profile compression
- Supports 16 channels per encoder
- Up to 30/25 (NTSC/PAL) IPS at CIF, 2CIF, and D1 per Input
- Provides 16 looping, auto-terminating video outputs
- Open Standards-Based Architecture
- MJPEG and H.264 Baseline, Main, or High Profile Compression
- Dual-Stream at up to D1; 30/25 Images per Second (ips) per Stream
- Integrated Coaxitron® and Pelco D and Pelco P PTZ Protocols
- Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) in the In-Line Model
- 8 Video Inputs, Expandable to 16 Video Inputs
- Dual MPEG-4 Video Streams per Input
- Up to 30 High Quality (4CIF) Images per Second per Stream
- Adaptive Deinterlacing Technology
- 2 Security Modes
See any errors on this page? Let us know.