For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
- Full frame H.264 transmission
- H.264 and JPEG triple encoding: A total of 3 outputs, comprising of 2 H.264 outputs and 1 JPEG output, can be provided
- Motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion allows every frame to be clear even when the subject is moving
- Open command conversion table for RS485 ensures the control of various manufacture's PTZ camera
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters embedded in the image
- Full frame H.264 High Profile transmission for all 4 channels
- H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG dual stream output at VGA or D1 image size with up to 30 ips
- Compensates picture degradation caused by long distance video transmission
- Motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion
- Camera control over a coaxial cable
- HDMI interface supports 1920 x 1080 HD display size
- Up to 256 i-Pro cameras and encoders can be registered
- Single channel audio decoding (G.726)
- Browser GUI for easy set-up
- Embedded OS ensures high reliability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.