Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Rack mountable on 2 or 4 posts with a 3 RU overall height
- Interior dimensions - 17.2" W x 21" D x 5" H
- Interlocking lift off lid
- Multiple vents with removable vent blockers for active or passive thermal management
- Single fan included with mounting location for a second fan
- Lockbox is mountable on 4 sides for mobile applications
- Interior dimensions - 17-inch W x 13.8-inch D x 3-inch H
- Rackmountable with a 2RU overall height
- Securing strips included for DVR in mobile applications
- Removable lid secured with security hardware
See any errors on this page? Let us know.