Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
- Install flush mount back box per door station’s standard instructions
- Pass door station wiring through the center of the SBX-LSP and attach to door station
- Secure the SBX-LSP and door station to the flush mount back box using the security screws supplied with door station
- Align and install the “L” bracket to the wall to lock the cover in the open position while the system is in use
- When the system is not in use, lock in the cover in the closed position
See any errors on this page? Let us know.