Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- IP66-rated protection
- Indoor and outdoorinstallation
- Operating temperaturedown to -40 °C(-40 °F)
- Several mountingOptions
- External power connection box for PTZ cameras(EPTZ100/1000/3000/3100/3100i/3600)
- Vandal resistant and weatherproof IP66 rated
- Optional built-in video encoder for analog to IP network conversion and network capabilities with web browser
- Weatherproof IP66 rated
- Robust design with IK10-rated
- Ease of installation
- Indoor use
- Pendant Mount (1-1/2" pipe thread) standard, wall mount available
- Thermostatically controlled 24VAC heater and surge protection
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Rugged, vandal-resistant painted cast aluminum top
- Universal mounting plate for supported Axis network cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.