The Everfocus Ultra 720+ TVL Indoor True Day/Night IR Mini Dome Camera (White, NTSC) is specifically designed for surveillance in areas that require discreet monitoring, such as retail stores, banks, and office buildings. The camera uses a 1/3" 960H Sony EXview HAD CCD II image sensor and captures high-quality images without ghosting. It features a 2.8-12mm DC iris varifocal lens to achieve the desired image. Designed for surveillance in poorly lit areas, this camera features superb night-time sensitivity of up to 100’ (30 m) with the help of IR LEDs at a minimum illumination of 0.02 lux (B&W).Imaging features such as ATR (Adaptive Tone-curve Reproduction) and DWDR (Digital Wide Dynamic Range) ensure that the dome camera consistently delivers bright and sharp images in varied lighting situations. Together with Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) and a true day/night function, this camera produces clear and bright images at over 720 TVL resolution.Also included are advanced features such as motion detection that senses any movement in designated areas, and privacy masking to block selected zones for security or legal reasons. Mounting is quick and easy with this unit’s 3-axis hinge mechanism, which allows you to install the camera on a ceiling or wall.
- Ultra resolution of over 720 horizontal TV lines for astounding image quality
- 3-Axis gimbal for convenient wall or ceiling mounting
- Varifocal 2.8~12mm DC iris lens to capture the desired field of view
- Video test output point for convenient aim and focus during installation, and ease of service
- Color without compromise: your choice of full motion color or day/night images in low light without ghosting
- Back light compensation (BLC) and Highlight Compensation (HLC)
- Adjustable 2D-Noise Reduction increases picture clarity while improving DVR disk storage utilization
- Easy to use OSD setup menu
- Privacy mask function for 4 configurable zones
- Dual voltage (12VDC/24VAC) with Anti Color Roll for stability even without line lock
- Black Housing
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.