The 4TB ECOR960-16X1/4T 960H Digital Video Recorder from EverFocus benefits users by digitizing high-quality 960H cameras used for live and remote monitoring, surveillance review, and archival. It also supports recording over 16 channels at WD1 (960 x 480 / 960 x 576; 120 fps total) resolution, providing the ability to capture even fast-moving objects at enhanced detail levels.
This DVR also supports convenient video export operations to USB drives and DVDs (sold separately). Its dual-stream H.264 encoder provides users a superior remote viewing experience in low bandwidth networks while simultaneously preserving high-quality records in the DVR hard disk. It can also provide clear 1080p Full HD video output to both HDMI and VGA monitors.
The DVR features an intuitive onscreen user interface for efficient operation and users can also easily operate the device using the included USB mouse or via the front panel buttons. When paired with a separately sold CMS (Central Monitoring System) from EverFocus, this DVR can be used in complex multi-site installations with centralized management. Remote live viewing of footage is supported by EverFocus’ mobile apps on iOS and Android OS devices.
This 960H resolution DVR can support cameras with a resolution of up to 700 TVL, and you can also use the existing coaxial infrastructure without the need of re-cabling.
- 16-Channel WD1 recording and playback
- WD1 capability provides high resolution (960 x 480)
- H.264 compression format for enhanced recording capacity and improved network image transmission speed
- Separately configured HDMI or VGA (1080p) main monitor outputs
- 2 Main Monitors: Both HDMI and VGA ports can be used as main monitor outputs at the same time
- Sequenced call monitor view through composite BNC output with multiplex and sequencing
- Free EverFocus DDNS Service: Static IP address is not required for remote access
- Features two SATA ports for internal HDDs and an eSATA port for external HDDs (EDA450, sold separately)
- Supports live monitoring and playback of video from mobile devices via MobileFocus and MobileFocus Plus apps
- Multiple Control Inputs: Mouse / front panel / remote controller / EKB500 keyboard (sold separately)
- Built-in record-time calculator for fast recording estimation
- Multiple intelligent video query functionality, including snapshot and smart search
- Powerful archive functionality from both remote and DVR sites
- Simplified access to common features such as setup, archive, playback, and search functions through express and OSD root menus
- Remote configuration support from built-in Web interface
- Gigabit Ethernet interface for remote network viewing and control
- On-screen PTZ control via mouse, front panel, remote controller, EKB500 keyboard (sold separately), or over the Web
- Built-in DVD burner
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for video archive and mouse control
- Integration with Free PowerVideo Plus CMS for multi-site viewing
- Multi-language support
- Dual stream capability for recording and remote viewing conserves HDD space and LAN / WAN bandwidth while delivering full image detail
- Video Pause, Video Loss Detection, Motion Detection, Event Log, Watchdog, and dual stream functions
- RoHS compliant
- Control PTZ using OSD via both local and remote interfaces
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.