A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- 1080p HD video high resolution image capture
- 110 degree horizontal viewing angle captures a wide area
- IP66 rated weather-proof housing
- Micro SD card slot for local recording
- ONVIF compliant interface for maximum compatibility
- 3MP resolution with remote optical zoom and remote focus
- H.264 Smart Codec reduces network bandwidth without sacrificing quality
- Adaptive IR LEDs automatically adjust intensity
- Hallway view rotates image 90 degrees for portrait orientation
- ONVIF compliant for maximum compatibility
- 960H high resolution image capture
- True Day/Night
- True WDR
- Built-in heater
- IR LEDs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.