Headquartered in the USA, NUVICO is a leading limited-distribution manufacturer which specialises in performance rich and value driven analog and IP video surveillance devices for the demanding CCTV industry. Known for their cost effective and innovatively designed products, NUVICO offers dependable and reliable devices that promote exceptional surveillance quality at all times. With extensive manufacturing networks in Korea, NUVICO is pushing forward by globally expanding their brand to make it widely accessible for all worldwide surveillance markets. With a reputation built on value, dependability and reliability, NUVICO is continuing its success across North America and the rest of the world by delivering more advanced video security solutions with the technology platforms to match.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nuvico.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5
Toll Free (US Only): 1-866-523-1700
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- 1/3" Super HAD color CCD
- Based on W-V, the latest generation of Winner DSP engine
- Built-in 3.6x (2.8 ~ 10mm) varifocal lens with auto iris
- SSNRIII, Upgraded 2D/3D noise reduction technology
- Day & Night with ICR (Infrared Cutfilter Removal)
- 1/3" Super HAD CCD II
- High resolution of 600TV lines (Color), 700TV lines (B/W)
- Min. illumination 0.15Lux@F1.2 (Color), 0.001Lux (B/W)
- True Day/Night (ICR)
- 2.8~10mm (F1.2)
- 1/3” 1.3MP Progressive Scan CMOS
- Max. 1.3M (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 16:9 HD (720p) resolution support
- Max. 30fps at HD (720p) resolution (22fps at 1.3M (SXGA))
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG Triple Codec)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.