Headquartered in the USA, NUVICO is a leading limited-distribution manufacturer which specialises in performance rich and value driven analog and IP video surveillance devices for the demanding CCTV industry. Known for their cost effective and innovatively designed products, NUVICO offers dependable and reliable devices that promote exceptional surveillance quality at all times. With extensive manufacturing networks in Korea, NUVICO is pushing forward by globally expanding their brand to make it widely accessible for all worldwide surveillance markets. With a reputation built on value, dependability and reliability, NUVICO is continuing its success across North America and the rest of the world by delivering more advanced video security solutions with the technology platforms to match.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nuvico.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5
Toll Free (US Only): 1-866-523-1700
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 66’ range from 20 IR LEDs
- IP66 (Vandal & Weather Resistant)
- Digital Day & Night
- 2D DNR / AWB / AGC / ATR / DWDR
- 1/3 ” SONY 960H Sensor
- Varifocal 2.8~12 mm lens
- Equipped with 36 IR LEDs for 100 feet/30 m range
- Full OSD control via 3 axis joystick on the cable
- IP66 Weather Resistant
- 2.8~12mm 2 Megapixel Aspheric Varifocal DC iris lens to capture the desired field of view
- Dual voltage (12VDC/24VAC) with low current draw
- Extreme Operating temperature range down to -40 degrees
- Service Video output for convenient installation, and ease of service
- Optional KA-RCMP1 rough-in box adapter fits 1 or 2 gang or 4” octagonal/square/round boxes
- Superlative resolution of over 750 horizontal TV lines for amazing image quality
- 960H CCD sensor
- True Day/Night
- Simple and easy to use OSD setup menu
- Anti Color Roll white balance option resists fluorescent light interference
See any errors on this page? Let us know.