Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 66’ range from 20 IR LEDs
- IP66 (Vandal & Weather Resistant)
- Digital Day & Night
- 2D DNR / AWB / AGC / ATR / DWDR
- 1/3 ” SONY 960H Sensor
- Varifocal 2.8~12 mm lens
- Equipped with 36 IR LEDs for 100 feet/30 m range
- Full OSD control via 3 axis joystick on the cable
- IP66 Weather Resistant
- 2.8~12mm 2 Megapixel Aspheric Varifocal DC iris lens to capture the desired field of view
- Dual voltage (12VDC/24VAC) with low current draw
- Extreme Operating temperature range down to -40 degrees
- Service Video output for convenient installation, and ease of service
- Optional KA-RCMP1 rough-in box adapter fits 1 or 2 gang or 4” octagonal/square/round boxes
- Superlative resolution of over 750 horizontal TV lines for amazing image quality
- 960H CCD sensor
- True Day/Night
- Simple and easy to use OSD setup menu
- Anti Color Roll white balance option resists fluorescent light interference
See any errors on this page? Let us know.