If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- True Day/Night Change-over Function
- Back Light Compensation
- High Picture Quality and Low Smear and No Noise
- Wide Auto White Balance
- Built-in Varifocal with DC drive Iris control
- 700 Lines of Resolution
- Sony Chip
- 2.8 - 12mm
- On Screen Display
- 700 TVL of Resolution
- Sony Effio Chip
- 2.8 to 12mm Lens
- 12VDC Power
- On-Screen Display
- 9 to 22mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- 1/3" Interline Transfer Sensor
- 540 TVL (Color) & 570 TVL (Monochrome)
- Minimum Illumination of 0.12 Lux (B&W)
- True Day/Night Function / IR Cut Filter
- Exceptional resolution of over 750 horizontal TV lines for amazing image quality
- 960H CCD sensor with high IR sensitivity
- True Day/Night zero light operating range of 130 feet or more from 30 IR LEDs (scene reflectivity dependent)
- Smart automatic exposure level adjust to achieve the desired IR brightness in a user defined area
- Simple and easy to use OSD setup menu
See any errors on this page? Let us know.