Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- 1/3" Super HAD color CCD
- Based on W-V, the latest generation of Winner DSP engine
- Built-in 3.6x (2.8 ~ 10mm) varifocal lens with auto iris
- SSNRIII, Upgraded 2D/3D noise reduction technology
- Day & Night with ICR (Infrared Cutfilter Removal)
- 1/3" Super HAD CCD II
- High resolution of 600TV lines (Color), 700TV lines (B/W)
- Min. illumination 0.15Lux@F1.2 (Color), 0.001Lux (B/W)
- True Day/Night (ICR)
- 2.8~10mm (F1.2)
- High resolution of 600TV lines, 700TV lines (B/W)
- Min.illumination 0.15Lux@F1.2 (Color), 0.001Lux (B/W)
- 3.6x V/F lens (2.8 ~ 10mm)
- True Day & Night (ICR), MD, SSNRIII
- IP66, coax : Pelco-C (Coaxitron), dual power
- 1/3” 1.3MP Progressive Scan CMOS
- Max. 1.3M (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 16:9 HD (720p) resolution support
- Max. 30fps at HD (720p) resolution (22fps at 1.3M (SXGA))
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG Triple Codec)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.