For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Module For Network Connection
- Immediately cancel a lost badge or transmitter
- Retrieve events, Open doors remotely, Change settings
- Extend VGA and keyboard mouse over 2 CAT5 UTP cables (instead of VGA cable and keyboard mouse cable)
- Allows extension for transmission range of up to 300'
- Includes local and remote unit
- Transmission up to 300'
- PS/2 interface
- No power required
- Includes transmitter & receiver
- Send IP camera signal over existing CAT5 cable
- Exceeds 802.3 10 BASE-T NEXT specification, isolating the receiver from the transmission signal
- Transmission up to 3280' (max.)
- Power supplies included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.