EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Module For Network Connection
- Immediately cancel a lost badge or transmitter
- Retrieve events, Open doors remotely, Change settings
- No external power required
- No re-wiring necessary: Implement IP cameras with existing Coax cables
- Flexible and secure installation: two eyelets for screws offer a stable mounting platform
- Easy Installation: slim and compact design provide simple integration
- Rugged design with splash-proof casing
- Decodes up to four 1080p/30fps video streams in H.264 codec simultaneously
- Decodes up to 16 IP streams or 32 analog channels (TBD)
- Multiple control inputs: mouse / remote controller
- Remote configuration support from built-in web interface
- Standing mount and VESA mount options
See any errors on this page? Let us know.