Hikvision Controllers & Modules
Why choose a Hikvision Camera System?
Established in 2001, Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd has become one of the leading video surveillance product suppliers in the world to date. Starting out as a small company of 28 people, Hikvision has grown to a global enterprise with more than 8,000 employees, 2,800 of them professional R&D engineers. Headquartered in Hangzhou, China, this security company has branched out with offices situated in the U.S., Australia, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, U.K., South Africa, Brazil, and Dubai. Russia and India also are homes to joint ventures, giving Hikvision the ability to supply more than 100 countries worldwide with top-of-the-line Hikvision security cameras.
With one of the largest research and development teams in the security industry, Hikvision is able to take innovative concepts and transform them into revolutionary products that include speed domes, HD IP Hikvision cameras, Wi-Fi cameras, compression cards, standalone DVRs, hybrid DVRs, and real time NVR systems, all covered by a warranty. For years, Hikvision has been recognized as the No. 1 worldwide vendor of video surveillance and CCTV equipment available, and they have been listed for seven years in the top Security 50. Striving forward into the future, Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd is breaking boundaries to deliver the best of the best to the security and surveillance industry.
The basis of a strong security system is a custom network of well-placed cameras. Hikvision cameras are available in a variety of models, such as dome, bullet, mini-dome, and box cameras. Process the data from the cameras using a Hikvision DVR. These devices can input multiple channels and support high-resolution recording.
Need Help with Hikvision Software?
Many of these products are designed for ease of installation, but if you need help installing your NVR surveillance system or any other item purchased from Surveillance-video, you can call us for help at any time. We offer lifetime technical support on all of our products. Have a question about specs? Need to request a quote? We pride ourselves on customer service and would be happy to help you in these areas, too. Call now or use our chat box to contact Surveillance-video today. We look forward to serving you.
Showing 1-4 of 4 Results
Hikvision DS-K2M0016A Elevator Sub-Controller
$687.95Low Price GuaranteeSKU: DS-K2M0016A
- Distributed elevator controller
- Connectable with up to 16 relays to control floor buttons in the elevator
- RS-485 communication with the master elevator controller
- DIP switch settings for device address and relay types
- Up to 8 distributed elevator controllers can be linked to the master elevator controller
Hikvision DS-K2604-Board Four-Door Controller Board
$672.00Low Price GuaranteeSKU: DS-K2604-Board
- Four-Door Controller Board
Hikvision DS-K2602-Board Two-Door Controller Board
$541.00Low Price GuaranteeSKU: DS-K2602-Board
- Two-Door Controller Board
Hikvision DS-K2M061-O-STD Secure Module 1 Wiegand Reader RS-485 Interface 12VDC
$76.38Low Price GuaranteeSKU: DS-K2M061-O-STD
- Communicates with the access control terminal via RS-485 to execute the commands from the terminal including open door, close door, normally open and normally closed
- Collects the door magnetic signal, the exit button signal and the tamper-proof signal and send them to the access control terminal
- Supports tampering alarm
- Supports RS-485 communication indicators to show the communication status
- 4-ch DIP switch supporting ID No. configuration
Showing 1-4 of 4 Results