The 1ELBL500 surveillance package kit has been developed for customers who want quality at an affordable price. The 1ELBL500 surveillance package isa part of the Standard Definition line of security systems and provides high quality features at an inexpensive price. This surveillance package is a reliable andcost effective solution for all small scale surveillance applications.
The 1ELBL500 surveillance package kit is equipped with the KT&C OMNI960-4-CT-500 Digital Video Recorder that boasts 4 channels and 500GB of storagespace. This unit supports mobile monitoring through most popular smart phone platforms . This DVR is packed with many other features including: notifications,express setup, snapshot search, built-in DVD burner, as well as pentaplex operation for (Simultaneous live, recording, playback, archiving and remote viewing).Backup functions include a USB flash drive, DVD writer and network backup to ensure that you never lose any important data.
This system is also equipped with a Cantek TS501R24 bullet cameras this system can capture high quality images despite its competitive price. The CantekTS501R24 bullet cameras feature a 1/3 inch color CCD image sensor, 700 TV Lines of resolution, auto day and night function, a 3.6mm lens AGC, BLC, AWB,and a 0lux sensitivity ratio excellent performance in low light areas. The Cantek TS501R24 bullet camera is also equipped 24 Infrared LEDs, depending on theimage sensor used, and can illuminate a distance of 75 feet for solid performance at night. The Cantek TS501R24 bullet camera is suitable for outdoor areasand has an IP66 weather proof rating, is easy to install and includes a cable conceal bracket for additional convenience.
The 4ELBL500 surveillance package kit is ideal for outdoor day or night applications and includes 100ft combined power/video cable and a 12V power supplywhich allows for fast plug and play setup. This surveillance package is ideal for monitoring shop fronts and private residences.
Cantek TS501R24 Bullet Camera Features
- 1/3” Ex-View CCD II (960H)
- 700 TV Lines of Resolution
- Day and Night Function
- 0 Lux with the IR LEDs on
- Electronic Shutter Control
- 24 IR LEDs
- 12 Volt DC
KT&C, OMNI960-4-CT-500 Digital Video Recorder Features
- Cost effective 4/8 channel recording
- H.264 Compression for efficient HDD utilization
- Real-time live display, up to 480 FPS (CIF) recording and playback on all channels
- VGA main monitor output
- Call monitor: composite BNC output for sequential and/or event camera display
- Simultaneous high bandwidth recording with dual-codec recording for reduced bandwidth remote viewing
- Pentaplex Operation (Simultaneous live, recording, playback, archiving and remote viewing)
- Search video by date and time; by alarm/event; from a bookmark; or scan a color coded graphical display of trigger (e.g. event, motion, etc.) versus time anddirectly to the time of interest
- Free DDNS Service – static IP address is not required for reliable remote access
- User friendly GUI with graphical icons and visual indicators
- Internal storage up to 3Tb in 4/8 channel models
- Free iOS and Android app single and quad live & playback, with audio, PTZ and relay control
- Up to 16 camera views on high-res (720p or higher) Android tablets
- Supports mobile PTZ control via iPhones and Android Phones
- Multiple Control Inputs: local mouse / hand held IR remote controller (both included), plus web browser and CMS controls
- Remote configuration support from built-in web interface and/or free CMS program
- Gigabit Ethernet interface for remote network viewing and control
- On-screen PTZ control via mouse or IR remote
- Four channel audio recording capabilities and two-way audio
- USB 2.0 ports on front and rear panels for video archive and mouse usage
- Free MAC client software
- Free Windows CMS with multiple monitor support displays up to 1024 cameras
- Multi-language support
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.