Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- OEMs, distributors and dealers using HID’s ProxProgrammer™ can ship graphics-quality proximity cards, custom encoded to their customers’ requirements, from their own inventory
- Smaller order quantities, special coding and overnight delivery are now possible with the ISOProx II card and ProxProgrammer
- Accepts both horizontal and vertical slot punching, eliminating the need for badge holders
- Meets ISO standards for thickness, for use with all direct image dye sublimation printers
- Accepts 6-16 VDC power input
- Offers high-reliability, consistent read-range performance and low power consumption
- Installs on both metal and non-metal surfaces
- Provides tri-color LEDs and beep indication for status, alarm and tamper conditions
- Wide offering and style selection suitable for door frames, mullions or wall mounting options
See any errors on this page? Let us know.