Established in 1997, Video Domain Technologies paved the way for advanced digital video solutions which can help to manage and secure critical home and business assets for post-event analysis and immediate action taking. Video Domain Technologies is a well known industry leader for the manufacturing of miniature digital visual evidence recorders which are integrated with award winning MemoCam technology. MemoCam technology is utilized throughout Video Domain Technologies devices to help revolutionize the way visual recording and management of videos are viewed, along with the way premises are being secured and managed through OVS Offsite Visual Storage. Sold right across the world, Video Domain products have made their presence in the UK and the USA, and have distributors in the Far East, Australia, Africa, Asia, and Europe. With international reputation to match, Video Domain Technologies has serviced the UK Secret Service, US Government, as well as private and government law enforcement agencies. With reliable, dependable, and high quality products available, Video Domain Technologies is the leader in video technology.VIDEO DOMAIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Technical Support: 1-786-467-7068
At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 180° analog distributed imaging camera
- Staring Array of five 1.3 MP CMOS image sensors with resolution equivalent to 23 standard VGA cameras for superior object detection
- Captures images at a maximum frame rate of 15 fps
- 480 TVL video output
- NTSC and PAL support
- Revolutionary 200 (H) x 60° (V) ?eld of view 6 MP monochrome ultra low light camera
- Two simultaneous video streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 200° situational awareness view and up to 4 simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (4800 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Small architectural form factor
- Five 1.3 MP CMOS Sensors
- 7 MP, 180° Panoramic Image
- Depth of Field 1' to Infinity
- Field of View 180 x 48°
- 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 180° situational awareness view and up to four simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (5120 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Works with leading IP Video Management Systems
- Camera set-up using standard web browser interface
- White Plastic
- Optical Head Cover
See any errors on this page? Let us know.