At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
JVC KENWOOD USA Corporation is a primary leader and developer of video and audio products in today's market. JVC uses superior technology to transform ordinary devices into exceptional image and sound producing products. Offering a complete line of advanced, high quality and professional equipment, JVC delivers to the world superior camcorders, studio cameras, Blu-ray recorders, HD studio monitors, and 3D/4K camcorders.
Headquartered in Wayne NJ, JVC's D-ILA projection technology has been used in projection based systems to create and simulate high performing home theatres. Also leading the world in IP and analog video surveillance products, JVC delivers safety and security to homes, businesses, and industries alike. The creator of analog color recording technology, JVC has continued to produce a range of technologically advanced innovations and digital compression algorithms which are now used in all digital based formatted devices including Blu-Ray, DVD and digital broadcasting. Driven to deliver excellence, JVC will continue the push to bring only the very best to the audio and video industry.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.jvc.com/prof/terms.jsp
JVC KENWOOD USA Corporation
Phone: (973) 317-5000
Fax: (973) 317-5030
- 180° analog distributed imaging camera
- Staring Array of five 1.3 MP CMOS image sensors with resolution equivalent to 23 standard VGA cameras for superior object detection
- Captures images at a maximum frame rate of 15 fps
- 480 TVL video output
- NTSC and PAL support
- Revolutionary 200 (H) x 60° (V) ?eld of view 6 MP monochrome ultra low light camera
- Two simultaneous video streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 200° situational awareness view and up to 4 simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (4800 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Small architectural form factor
- Five 1.3 MP CMOS Sensors
- 7 MP, 180° Panoramic Image
- Depth of Field 1' to Infinity
- Field of View 180 x 48°
- 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 180° situational awareness view and up to four simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (5120 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Works with leading IP Video Management Systems
- Camera set-up using standard web browser interface
- White Plastic
- Optical Head Cover
See any errors on this page? Let us know.