ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:email@example.com
- 180° analog distributed imaging camera
- Staring Array of five 1.3 MP CMOS image sensors with resolution equivalent to 23 standard VGA cameras for superior object detection
- Captures images at a maximum frame rate of 15 fps
- 480 TVL video output
- NTSC and PAL support
- Revolutionary 200 (H) x 60° (V) ?eld of view 6 MP monochrome ultra low light camera
- Two simultaneous video streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 200° situational awareness view and up to 4 simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (4800 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Small architectural form factor
- Five 1.3 MP CMOS Sensors
- 7 MP, 180° Panoramic Image
- Depth of Field 1' to Infinity
- Field of View 180 x 48°
- 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- True Day & Night ICR
- 45pcs of IR LEDs with CDS Sensor
- TCS (Clean Recording Car License Plate)
- Clean Picture w/o Noise (2D+3D DNR)
- High Light Compensation (HLC)
- 720 HD combining a constant 180° situational awareness view and up to four simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (5120 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Works with leading IP Video Management Systems
- Camera set-up using standard web browser interface
- White Plastic
- Optical Head Cover
- Resolution - Up to 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps / H.264
- SONY 1/3" 2.0M Pixel Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Triple Streaming (HD Recording, HD Live, SD Live)
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.