Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:email@example.com
- 180° analog distributed imaging camera
- Staring Array of five 1.3 MP CMOS image sensors with resolution equivalent to 23 standard VGA cameras for superior object detection
- Captures images at a maximum frame rate of 15 fps
- 480 TVL video output
- NTSC and PAL support
- Revolutionary 200 (H) x 60° (V) ?eld of view 6 MP monochrome ultra low light camera
- Two simultaneous video streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 200° situational awareness view and up to 4 simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (4800 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Small architectural form factor
- Five 1.3 MP CMOS Sensors
- 7 MP, 180° Panoramic Image
- Depth of Field 1' to Infinity
- Field of View 180 x 48°
- 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 180° situational awareness view and up to four simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (5120 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Works with leading IP Video Management Systems
- Camera set-up using standard web browser interface
- White Plastic
- Optical Head Cover
See any errors on this page? Let us know.