A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Wide Dynamic Range
- 650 TV Lines
- High Sensitivity
- Day/Night with Automatic or Manual Control
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- 720p HD video high resolution image capture
- Wide dynamic range enables use in multiple locations
- Varifocal 3mm - 12mm optical zoom
- ONVIF compliant for maximum compatibility
- Power over Ethenet (802.3af)
- Remote optical zoom and one-touch remote auto focus for faster installation
- Full 1080p HD video high resolution image capture (1920 x 1080)
- Advanced SRLED technology for edge to edge lighting down to 0 lux
- Wide dynamic range optimizes visibility in difficult lighting conditions
- Vandal resistant IP66 housing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.