EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Offers a High Resolution of 560 TV Lines
- 1/3" Sony Image Sensor
- Designed with advanced (DSP) digital signal processing technology
- EverFocus EHD150E1 1/3-Inch CCD Black/White Rugged Dome Camera with Heater, 3.5 to 8 mm Varifocal Lens - REFURBISHED
- 1/3” Sony Interline Transfer Super HAD CCD
- Low light sensitivity of 0.06 Lux/F=1.6 (AGC On)
- Designed with advanced Digital Signal Processing
- (DSP) circuitry for high image quality
- Vandal resistant to withstand the impact of a 10
- 520 TVL of horizontal resolution
- Polycarbonate shell withstands the impact of a 10 pound sledgehammer
- Heater triggers when temperature falls below 10C/50F degrees
- 0.5 lux/F=1.2 (AGC ON)
- 1/3" Sony ExView CCD image sensor with approx 410,000 pixels
- Day/Night with IR cut removable module
- Industry leading Superior High-Res with 560 TVL of horizontal resolution
- Revolutionary integrated 10-bit Digital Signal processor (DSP) delivers excellent picture quality and performance
- Low Light sensitivity 0.1 lux/F=1.2 (AGC ON)
- Vari-focal f=3.6~9mm
- 1/3" SONY ExView Color CCD
- 0.1 lux / F=1.2
- Auto Gain Control
- 1/3" B/W CCD pick up device for mid-resolution and high resolution
- Able to adjust the brightness level for Direct drive IRIS lens
- Auto line lock with external phase adjustment
- Wide range automatic electronice shutter: up to 1/100,000
- Direct drive or Video drive, auto IRIS switchable
- 1/3 B/W CCD pick uo device for 420 TV lines of horizontal resoulution
- Sophisticated DSP(Digital Signal Processing) circuitry design that delivers excellent picture quality and performance
- Wide range automatic electronic shutter: 1/60(1/50)~1/100,000sec
- 480 TVL of resolution
- 360° Continuous Rotation
- 18x Optical Zoom
- 192 Preset Positions
- Alarm I/O Ports
See any errors on this page? Let us know.