The Panasonic WV-CP310 Fixed Day/Night Color Camera (IR Filter) is packed with advanced features such as adaptive black stretch, superior color reproduction, lens distortion compensation, and auto-image stabilization. Equipped with a 1/3" interline transfer CCD image sensor, the camera delivers clear and crisp images at 650 TVL.
The WV-CP310 camera offers a sensitivity of 0.08 lux in color and 0.008 in B/W modes at F/1.4. With the camera's day & night switching and 16-axis matrix color compensation, you can be assured of excellent image reproduction with natural color balance. During nighttime surveillance, the camera's Adaptive Black Stretch feature transforms dark areas of the video footage into crisp images like those seen by the human eye. Also included is an automatic IR cut filter that removes unwanted IR light delivering true-to-life color images. Even when used outdoors, the camera delivers blur-free images thanks to the auto-image stabilizer that eliminates the effect of vibration caused by wind.
Enabled with Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction (2D-DNR and 3D-DNR), the camera delivers clear images by removing signals that could result in video noise (grainy images).
- High resolution: 650 TV lines
- High sensitivity with Day/Night function: 0.08 lx (Color), 0.008 lx (B/W) at F1.4. IR cut filter switches on/off to enhance the sensitivity in B/W mode. (WV-CP310)
- ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) enhances visibility of dark area without degrading image quality in bright area
- Focus Assist ensures easy installation
- Various adjustment features including BLC (Back-Light Compensation), ATW (Auto Tracing White Balance) and ALC (Automatic Light Control)
- 16 axis matrix color compensation function enables wider range of natural color adjustment
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: Integration of 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / Fix (Up to 512x)
- Electronic shutter from 1/100 (NTSC), 1/120 (PAL) to 1/120,000 sec
- Digital zoom: Up to 2x
- Auto Image Stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern
- Internal / Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2)* synchronization
- Over the coaxial cable data communication
- 16 alphanumerics camera title display
- Multi language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian,Chinese, Japanese
- Lens Distortion Correction
- On screen display menu
- ELC mode for easier lens adjustment upon installation
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.