The WV-CL934 camera features Auto Back Focus (ABF), which re-adjusts the back focus when switching from color to B/W, ensuring optimal picture quality and reducing post-installation adjustments. High sensitivity Day/Night offers detailed images in light as low as 0.09 lux in color, and 0.008 lux in B/W. With both Video Motion Detection including sensitivity step and scene change detection to alert if the camera has been tampered with, the WV-CL934 delivers enhanced functionality and helps maintain the highest levels of security. Power = 24V AC or 12V DC. Lens is optional.
- 1/2 inch CCD delivers high sensitivity high quality picture
- 570 TV lines minimum (B/W mode)
- Ultra high sensitivity with Day/Night function: 0.09 lux (Color), 0.008 lux (B/W) at F1.4. IR cut filter switches on and off, and ABF (Auto Back Focus) re-adjusts back focus upon color/BW switching to ensure picture quality of both color and B/W
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) allows easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration ensures reduced noise in various conditions
- Peak mode enables appropriate light control to represent sharp bright object
- BLC (Back Light Compensation): Preset/Manual (Mask 8 x 6) with Peak mode and level control
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / Manual (Up to 128x)
- Electronic shutter from 1/100 (NTSC), 1/120 (PAL) to 1/10,000 sec
- Video Motion Detector with Sensitivity 256 steps, Mask 8 x 6 areas
- Scene Change Detection alarms when lens is covered, spray painted, removed or defocused
- Day/Night input and alarm output terminals
- Auto image stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.