The WDD-4912C is an indoor armor dome camera that is manufactured by Weldex which is capable of being used in high vandalism areas. The WDD-4912C dome camera features BLC, line lock, DSP, an auto iris level control, as well as manual tilt/pan/rotate control and a 48dB S/N ratio. The WDD-4912C also comes with 768 x 494 pixels, a 1/3” monochrome CCD sensor, a BNC video connector, plus a 4.0-9.0mm auto iris vari-focal lens and line lock. This high vandalism camera can withstand intentional inflictions against it, and consists of a polycarbonate dome which provides additional strength and camera protection.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) on color armor dome camera gives unmatched picture clarity
- The Auto iris level control provides adjustments for extreme light conditions
- High impact Lexan dome cover and tamper proof screws provide ultimate protection against vandalism
- Back light compensation - selectable On/Off
- Line lock with vertical phase adjustment makes this camera easy to integrate into matrix systems
- Manual pan, tilt and rotating in X-Y-Z axis adjustments allow for unobstructed movement of the camera module
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.