The UVC-IP-XP3DN-HR-P is an Ultraview IP EVR series security camera from GE Security composed of WDR, H.264 SVC compression, a true Traditional Box Day/Night Camera, 4CIF, standard BNC/RJ45 connections, PoE, and PAL. The UVC-IP-XP3DN-HR-P security camera comes with a 5 button easy to use menu, 4 types of day/night switching, DSP, plus an excellent low-light performance, and day/night properties. The UVC-IP-XP3DN-HR-P camera system also features 12VDC/24VAC power, a 1/3” XPosure sensor, 720 x 540 pixels, as well as a C/CS lens mount, and 540TV lines of horizontal resolution. This excellent quality EVR series system offers an excellent WDR performance, and is designed for accurately capturing details in many types of difficult lighting conditions.
- H.264-SVC (Scalable Video Coding) includes - Multi-streaming - Latest, most advanced compression standard - More capabilities than typical H.264 implementations via image/frame rate scalability - Reduced bandwidth (15-30%) and better image quality compared to MPEG4-ASP - Same quality from PTZ as from stationary cameras
- A scalable network surveillance solution - Part of the VisioWave Intelligent Video Platform (IVP) - Supports 25/30 FPS (4CIF) and video content analysis
- Leverage the power of the VisioWave VOS - Common Video Operating System (VOS) allows all VisioWave devices to work together - Distributed intelligence for more flexibility and obustness
- Excellent performance in low light applications
- True day/night (removable IR cut filter)
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Web based interface for configuration
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.