The UVC-IP-EVRDN-HR-P is an Ultraview IP EVR series security camera from GE Security which consists of standard BNC/RJ45 connections, H.264 SVC compression, 4CIF, a true Day/Night Traditional box camera, PoE, and PAL. The UVC-IP-EVRDN-HR-P security camera comes with 4 types of day/night switching, an excellent low-light performance, DSP, plus day/night properties, and a 5 button easy to use menu. The UVC-IP-EVRDN-HR-P camera system also features 540 TV lines of horizontal resolution, a 1/3” IT Super HAD CCD sensor, 811 x 508 pixels, as well as a C/CS lens mount, and a 12VDC/24VAC. This high quality EVR series system comes with superior images at lower than MPEG4-ASP bandwidth requirement and offers a high quality low-light performance.
- H.264-SVC (Scalable Video Coding) includes - Multi-streaming - Latest, most advanced compression standard - More capabilities than typical H.264 implementations via image/frame rate scalability - Reduced bandwidth (15-30%) and better image quality compared to MPEG4-ASP - Same quality from PTZ as from stationary cameras
- A scalable network surveillance solution - Part of the VisioWave Intelligent Video Platform (IVP) - Supports 25/30 FPS (4CIF) and video content analysis
- Leverage the power of the VisioWave VOS - Common Video Operating System (VOS) allows all VisioWave devices to work together - Distributed intelligence for more flexibility and obustness
- Excellent performance in low light applications
- True day/night (removable IR cut filter)
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Web based interface for configuration
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.