The SSC-G113A is a fixed color camera from Sony that offers high resolution images for clear and clean surveillance operation. The SSC-G113A color camera comes with a 0.15lux illumination, 650TV lines of resolution, a 1/3 type Ex-View HAD CCD II sensor, 480,000 pixels, as well as a CS mount, an electrical day and night function, plus a dip SW control. The SSC-G113A color camera also features 2D noise reduction, a S/N ratio of 55dB, an NTSC signal system, as well as an internal/AC line lock, and a 1.4W power consumption. This high resolution camera is easy to setup, operate and comes complete with a user friendly design which can help to save money.
- High resolution (650 TVL)
- High sensitivity (0.15 lx color, 0.1 lux b/w, F1.2, 50IRE)
- Utilizes Sony's 1/3-type "EXview HAD CCD II" 480,000 pixel sensor and Sony's
- new digital signal processor, "Effio-E"
- CS mount - supports DC type auto iris lenses
- Electrical Day/Night
- ATR-Lite (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) allows viewing of relatively higher contrast scenes
- Dip SW Control for easy mode setting
- AC 24V operation and low power consumption: 1.4 W (Max.)
- 2D noise reduction for better images in low light
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.