The SNC-WR602 is a high-performance rapid dome network camera that’s ideal for wide-area surveillance in challenging environments – from airports, stadiums, urban areas, malls and perimeters. The camera’s sensitive, high-resolution Exmor™ CMOS sensor is teamed with Sony’s latest-generation IPELA ENGINE PRO™ processing platform, delivering HD picture quality with powerful analytics for smarter surveillance. An extra-wide 130dB dynamic range assures clear video images, even in harsh lighting environments where other cameras struggle with extremes of light and shade in the same scene. Frame rates as high as 60fps – double that of normal IP cameras – let operators recognise and assess split-second incidents in recorded footage with unprecedented precision.
The SNC-WR602 allows continuous 360° PTZ operation, with the industry’s fastest pan speed of 700°/s letting an operator quickly recall preset areas of interest in a single, seamless motion. A powerful 30x optical zoom offers wide area coverage, plus the ability to grab detailed close-ups without losing clarity.
Designed for dependable round-the-clock performance in demanding outdoor environments, the unitised camera can operate in temperatures from -40C to +50C, and is IP66/IK10 rated to resist weather and unwelcome tampering by vandals. Suitability for external use is enhanced by a defog Image Processing feature that reduces smog or haze, while gyroscopic image stabilizer combats camera-shake caused by vibration on a windy mounting pole or road bridge.
- Focal Plane Distortion Correction technology to correct any image distortion generated in a scene by the CMOS sensor focal plane phenomenon
- DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics to trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules
- Defog Image Processing feature to clear up fog, mist, and haze in a scene to achieve more visible images
- Visibility Enhancer (VE) to optimize the brightness and color reproduction of an image dynamically on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- High frame rate of 60 fps to provide smoother and less blurry moving pictures
- IK10-rated vandal-resistant feature to protect the camera from destructive behaviors
- IP66-rated waterproof and dust-tight feature for outdoor surveillance, and for indoor use where water ingress may pose an issue
- Picture mode selectable from a range of camera scenes in the settings menu to optimize picture quality in various applications
- True D/N (Day/Night) function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) compression mode selectable to correspond with various network conditions
- Edge Storage function to record video and audio data with an SD/SDHC card attached to the camera
- Easy initial network settings by supplied SNC Easy IP Setup Guide application
- Smartphone viewer for accessing the camera from a smartphone
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.