Sony is pleased to introduce its new rapid dome cameras, the SNC-RS86N, which support H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats. With a powerful streaming capability of 30 fps in D1 resolution, combined with newly developed image-enhancement technologies, the SNC-RS Series dramatically enhances usability in a wide variety of lighting environments and applications. Plus, a total 210° tilt range and 360° endless high-speed pan capability allows users to view images above the horizon. This feature provides great installation flexibility for a number of different applications and locations. With a host of new features and excellent performance, the SNC-RS Series is the perfect choice, for your security surveillance needs.
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction)
- Wide-D Technology
- Powerful and Versatile Zoom Capability
- DEPA Advanced − Intelligent Video and Audio Analytics
- ONVIF Conformance
- High-speed 360° Endless Panning
- Flexible and Easy Installation
- Dual-encoding Capability
- Three Codecs − H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG Support
- Echo Cancellation
- Intelligent Motion Detection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.